Regis supply products to the Roofing, Façade & General Construction Industries.
When you interact with us, we collect personal information from you which is used to administer your account, provide the products and services you have requested from us, and for marketing purposes.
- Who is collecting personal information about you
- What data is being collected
- How it is collected
- How it will be used
- Who it will be shared with
- Your rights as an individual
- Protecting Children
- How to make a complaint
Regis Roofing Supplies Ltd collects information from you. Our contact details are:
2 Cambuslang Way
Tel: 0141 641 2226
We are legally obliged to ensure your rights as an individual are respected, protected and clear. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Types of personal data we gather
Through your dealings with Regis (or any future subsidiaries / group companies), we will collect some personal information about you. This can consist of:
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Job Title
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- IP address
- Type of Enquiry
- Products and/or services of interest
- Credit Card Details
How we obtain personal data
The personal data we hold on you is obtained via one or more of the following:
- It has been supplied directly by you through your relationship with us as a customer, potential customer, supplier, website user or end user/fitter of a product.
- Your company has provided us with consent to contact you
- You have signed up to receiving product alerts via our website or social media platforms
- You have entered a Regis marketing competition
- You have signed up to our mailing list via our website and consent to be contacted regarding Regis products and services
- You have requested technical support directly or through our licensed trading partner, PMJ-tec.com.
- You have attended a trade event or exhibition and provided consent to be contacted by us
- You have provided your details via our social media platforms
- Information that is automatically provided i.e. via cookies when you visit our website. For further information, please read our Cookies Notice at www.regisrs.com
How we use your personal data
Regis uses your personal data in a number of ways:
- To deliver our products and services
- To manage or relationship with you and your business
- To market our products and services
- To develop and carry out marketing activities
- To ensure we have accurate information about you and consent to communicate with you
- To contact you about product news, updates, upcoming events or changes to the way we trade
Sharing of personal data
Your personal data is treated a strictly confidential, and relevant information will only be shared with:
- Employees of Regis for the purpose of fulfilling our business obligations to you
- Business partners of Regis for the purpose of fulfilling our business obligations to you
- Regis’ marketing partner for the purpose of producing mailshots and other relevant marketing activities
- If you are a non-limited company, personal data may be shared with credit reference and/or insurance agencies for the purposes of managing your account
- Regis may also need to disclose information if legally compelled to do so.
- Regis will not sell your personal data with any third party
Safe guarding your data
Regis will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the supply of products and services and for as long as is legally necessary. It is anticipated that we may hold your information for up to 7 years which is the current legal requirement.
The protection of your data is of the upmost importance to us. Data is stored securely within our accounting software, email system and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, all of which have strictly controlled access via a web browser with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protection and encrypted passwords.
The servers which hold this data are maintained and regularly patched against threats, viruses and attack.
In instances where payment is made by credit/debit card either in person, online or by phone, the payment is processed through a secure card terminal. The customer receipt is given to the customer along with the goods invoice or posted as applicable.
All card details are shredded immediately and not held on file.
Understanding your rights
You have the right to request the personal data we hold about you
You can request that we correct any data that is found to be inaccurate or out of date
You can request that your data is erased when it is no longer necessary to retain
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time, giving Regis reasonable time to do so. In cases where consent was not the sole lawful basis upon which Regis was processing your personal data, we may request that you establish an alternative point of contact for your company, to allow Regis to reasonably fulfil its duties
Where there is a dispute about the accuracy or processing of your data, you have the right to request a restriction on further processing
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data where that data is being used out with normal business activities i.e. for the purposes of direct marketing, research etc
Regis is committed to protecting the rights and safety of children
We only use personal data on a B2B basis. We do not collect or use any personal data for those under the age of 16.
How to make a complaint
You have the right to make a complaint about how Regis use your personal data to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Information Commissioner’s Office
45 Melville Street